Monday, April 7, 2008

5 years... and we've still got it!

This past weekend marked a fun milestone: 5 years ago Saturday, I married the best man in the world! I can hardly believe it has been that long - it seems like just yesterday. But I am so thankful for him, and am looking forward to many more "5 years" together. I know for a fact that I am the most blessed girl ever. After all, I have a husband who I know loves me and will never leave me. He supports me, makes many sacrifices for me, is a wonderful father to our little guy, and understands me. I think one of my favorite things about our relationship is how we don't always have to talk - we just know what the other person is thinking.
Just to prove my point about how he is so supportive, we celebrated our anniversary by going to a photography workshop! He was a good sport about it :) It was a Nikon School workshop in Fort Lauderdale, so we actually made it a quick "getaway" trip and stayed Saturday night down there. It was fun to have some time for just the two of us - we even got to have dinner 2 times in peace in a restaurant! Wow!


Mark's parents came up to babysit... Chris loves his Grandmom and Pop!

As for the logo, thank you so much to all of you who responded with comments! I have asked for some revisions, and will let you know as soon as I get them back.

No comments: