Thursday, September 17, 2009

Congratulations Mike and Ashley!

Last weekend I had the honor of photographing Mike and Ashley's wedding. I had never met either of them in person before, as they live in Albuquerque and so did their planning long-distance. But they are a beautiful couple, and their wedding was a fun and special event.

The ceremony was held at Ashley's father's house, and the reception was held on the Indian River Queen - an old paddlewheel boat! Ashley was a beautiful bride, and did a fabulous job picking out the details of the day. I LOVED her dress, birdcage veil, and jewelry! And the flowers by Sinatra's flowers were amazing.

The next morning I met Mike and Ashley as they were getting ready to board their cruise ship for a few more shots. I couldn't help but ask if I could stow away on their 7 day cruise...

Congratulations you two!






And the next morning.. that is their cruise ship in the background.




No comments: