Thursday, May 20, 2010

Matty and Family..

One of my absolute favoite kinds of shoots is when I get to come into a family's home and just photograph them doing the "mundane" things that make their lives so special and personal. So when Christina contacted me about photographing her, her husband Michael, and their son Matty, I jumped at the chance! Christina is pregnant with their next son, so it was a special time of preparing for the new baby.

I LOVE the new baby's nursery! I think I need her to come decorate for me the next time.

I thought Christina was just gorgeous.














One of Matty's favorite things is to sit in the chair and "talk" on the phone - how cute is he??




Another family favorite activity is to wrestle/snuggle in their bed... there's nothing funnier than a bouncing toddler :)




Yeah, so the snuggling didn't last long :)










They have this amazing home theatre, aka a "man cave"!


Then it was outside for some fun.












And finally dinner! What kid doesn't like spaghetti!






Apparently dogs like it, too :)

Thank you so much for letting me come and document your lives! You are a beautiful family :)

No comments: