Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Congratulations Ryan and Lindsey!

A few weeks ago I had the privilege of heading up to Jacksonville for Ryan and Linsey's wedding. Their wedding and reception were held at the brand new welcome center for the little town of Nocatee. I was really impressed - I think the room that the reception was in was one of the prettiest I've seen. But the wedding was especially fun as it was something of a "family affair" - the flowers were done by none other than my step-mom Sherrie and sister Jessica from From The Heart Flowers and Gifts. They did a beautiful job! And the entertainment was provided by Jonathan with Feedback Entertainment.


I accidentally caught myself in this one.. but I guess it's an accurate picture of the day!













A hug for Aiden, Lindsey's son




The new family






Isn't the room really pretty?














Congratulations you two!

No comments: