Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Bridal Society

Just recently I received an email from an event planner here in Brevard County inviting me to join a group called "The Bridal Society". This is a group of the best wedding vendors in the county, and it is open by invite only. The event planner, Karry Castillo of Uniquely Yours Weddings, and I will be working together on a wedding this June, and as the Vice President she felt that I met the qualifications for membership. I was so honored by the invitation!
A few weeks ago I attended my first meeting, and I was blown away by the caliber of the professionals there. The members range from florists to dj's to venue representatives and everything in between. For all of you brides, The Bridal Society website is a fabulous resource! You can find information there for the best vendors in the area. So you can be assured that the people you are hiring are professionals who are qualified to make your wedding the incredible event that you are wanting it to be.

No comments: