Friday, January 1, 2010

Schatz Family

Just before Christmas I met up with Larry and Carol for some photos of them with their two sons, David and Andrew, and David's wife Lauren. I had done some pictures for David and Lauren back in October, and when David's parents saw them they decided to get some of the whole group for Christmas. They were a fun group to work with - I think Larry and Carol are one of the cutest couples ever!

























This may not be one of the most artistic photos ever, but it cracks me up. For one, it was totally Larry's idea. And second, look at the sign to the right of Larry and Carol. And the funny part is that we didn't notice what it said until after I took the shot.
















This is definitely my favorite shot from the day. See, I told you they are cute!










No comments: