Thursday, November 18, 2010

Congratulations Kyle and Ashley!

It was truly a joy to be a part of Kyle and Ashley's wedding. They are such a fun and sweet couple who love Jesus - what could be better? And I loved the colors and details that Ashley picked out for their "destination" wedding (the couple lives in Maryland).
Venue: Crowne Plaza
Flowers: All City Florist
DJ: Celebration DJ




















I loved how these two looked so happy together.





Ok.. a bit of explanation on this one. So for most of the reception Ashley was on the dance floor having a great time.. while Kyle sat and hung out with his friends. No big deal, I just figured the guy didn't care to dance. And then all of a sudden (while Ashley was in the restroom) he jumps up on the dance floor and totally goes to town - the guy can dance! I was impressed :)



And the slideshow...


Congratulations you two! I pray God's blessings on your new life together :)

No comments: