Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kyle and Ashley: The Day After

Recently Mark and I came up with a new arrangement for weekend mornings. See, he is NOT a morning person.. so usually I would get up with the kids. But after shooting a wedding on a Saturday, I was finding that it was hard to get up at 6:00 the next morning, which Anna has decided is a good time to wake up. Screaming. So, I convinced Mark that he could sleep on Saturdays if I could sleep on Sundays. Being the great guy that he is, he agreed. So when Kyle and Ashley asked about doing a sunrise session the morning after their wedding, I have to admit that I hesitated.. for about a second. After all, I don't get many brides who are willing to do these sessions... especially on the beach.. at sunrise.. I couldn't resist! And I think it was definitely worth getting up early for, don't you?!











I love this next series...








I was thrilled when Ashley said she was willing to get in the water! And for those of you who are wondering, her dress was NOT trashed in the least. A little wet and sandy, but nothing that a good cleaning won't take care of. But this next one is by far my favorite from the day!




Congratulations again you two!

No comments: