Monday, January 3, 2011

Congratulations Ryan and Jessica!

I know I say this a lot, but I am going to say it yet again - I seriously have the best job ever. And it is couples like Ryan and Jessica that make that true!

I met both of them early last summer at a Bible study at our church, and it was neat to get to know them in that setting. This couple has been together for a long time, and in that time they have been through a lot - so it made their wedding that much more special.

As a side note, Jessica is a fabulous hair stylist! I've started going to her, and she does a great job :)

I hope you enjoy the photos, and the slideshow at the end!














Their reception was held at River Rocks.


We had planned on doing some fun photos outside after the ceremony.. but unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate - it was getting dark, cold, and it was starting to rain. We made a valiant effort regardless, but only managed to get about 5 shots. Fortunately, though, we hadn't had time to shoot their engagement session before the wedding, so we had decided to do a "trash the dress" session instead - so sometime in the next few months we'll get some more fun photos of them :)

I love how happy she looks!







Love this shot of Anya :) You'll be seeing some more of her on here - she is a brand new mommy to twins, and I get to do their newborn session in a few weeks!!


And the slideshow...


Thank you two so much for the honor of being a part of your day!

No comments: