Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Congratulations Greg and Sarah!

Greg and Sarah are seriously one of the most laid-back couples that I have ever worked with. But they are also a lot of fun, and completely in love :) Not to mention that they have great taste - they chose some amazing vendors for their wedding!

Flowers: Amanda's Florist
Cake: Oleander Bakery
Music: DJ Shane
Catering: Renaissance Catering
Ceremony: Port St. John First United Methodist Church
Reception: Cocoa Civic Center

It takes a lot of help to get a bride ready!






A few days before the wedding I was going over some last-minute details with Sarah on the phone, and she nonchalantly said "Oh, I saw in the church's paperwork that they don't allow any photography during the service, after the processional." At first, I thought she was joking. Then, I thought maybe she meant that I couldn't use flash, or that I couldn't move around. But no - she really meant that there was no photography allowed during the service! As soon as I arrived at the church, the pastor confirmed the rule. But I was determined to somehow get some pictures.. fortunately the door at the back had a window in it, so I stood outside and shot the entire ceremony through the window! This was my vantage point:


But with a zoom lens, I was able to get shots like this:






Then we headed over for the reception.


I LOVE this shot from their first dance:


And the look on Sarah's Dad's face.




It was a great party!






Congratulations you two! And thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day.

1 comment:

Melrose said...

Hey, my anniversary :) And I LOVE the first picture.