Monday, May 9, 2011

Walker, Annie, Olivia, and (almost) Baby!

I was so excited when Annie contacted me about shooting some maternity/family photos for her. For one, I love working with this family! They are a lot of fun, and Olivia is precious - she's gotten so big! And Annie was due just about the same time as me, so it was fun to compare notes :)

I love Olivia's expression, and the perfect lighting, in this one.
Excited about baby brother!

Are they a cute couple or what? :)




I love this one!

There's just something sweet about this one.
Walker and Annie definitely have their hands full with this little girl - she is BUSY! It was really hard to get her to look at the camera for a shot.. but I finally caught one :)
Just after we did this session, Annie gave birth to a healthy little boy, Noah. Congratulations!

No comments: