Thursday, June 23, 2011

Congratulations Brad and Jennifer!

Last month was definitely crazy! Just two weeks after I had Joshua, I shot Mark and Janel's wedding.. and the next morning I got up, drove 2 1/2 hours to my sister's house in Jacksonville to drop off the baby, and then drove another hour up to Amelia Island for Brad and Jennifer's wedding. Crazy? Yes. Worth it? Oh my word - absolutely.

I loved every second of their wedding! Jennifer did an amazing job of planning everything. Everything was simple, and yet every detail was thought out. It was such a beautiful day, and I enjoyed getting to shoot in a different location - Amelia Island is such an amazing place.

Ceremony: St. Michaels Catholic Church
Reception: Ribault Club
Flowers: Island Flower and Garden
Cake: Bliss Cupcakery
Catering: Mai Oui Gourmet


Beautiful bride, beautiful Church :)



Can you guess where they went to school?



It was a perfect evening for an outdoor reception.

You'll be seeing these two on here soon! This is Jennifer's sister Heather and her fiance Whitaker, and I will be shooting their wedding next month!


And here's the slideshow...

No comments: