Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Brad and Jennifer are Engaged: Amelia Island

I was so excited when Jennifer first contacted me about photographing their wedding next May. For one, she found me through her sister, who was a bridesmaid in Bray and Leslie's Hilton Head wedding that I shot last year. Second, the wedding will be taking place on the beautiful Amelia Island. While I do love living in Melbourne, it is really nice to get to shoot somewhere different! So I was in heaven shooting their engagement session, and I am counting down the days until their wedding.
Brad and Jennifer are a super cute couple, and they are really fun and laid-back. They are both finishing up in the dental program at UF; Brad is going to be an orthodontist and Jennifer will be a dentist. So yes, they both have beautiful smiles :) I loved hanging out with them while we wandered around the island. Thanks you two for letting me be a part of everything! I hope you love the photos!

We started the session off at Jennifer's parents' house. It was on the water, and just gorgeous.





From there we headed "downtown"...






















And we finished up at the beach.

They even brought their baby for some pictures :)


























Thanks again you two!

No comments: