Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Brandon and Megan are Engaged!

It feels a little funny to say that Brandon and Megan are a fun and sweet couple.. they certainly are, but is it ok to use those words to describe a couple who enjoys football and motorcycles??

We met up a few weeks ago for part one of their engagement session. For this part we decided to shoot at the beach... part two will include their bikes :)

They brought Jax along for a few pictures.



I love how happy they look in these next 2 pictures.


They are both big Purdue and Seminole fans, so I had them bring along a blanket to incorporate that. (This makes me extra excited for their wedding - I already know they have great taste!) :)


I couldn't decide which of these next two I liked best, so I posted them both.


Stay tuned for part 2, and of course for their 11.11.11 wedding!

No comments: