Friday, January 18, 2008

Just me

So far, I have used this blog for the sole purpose of showing some of the pictures that I have taken for friends and family. However, it occured to me the other day that I have such a full life, and I have quite a lot to say about it! So I am going to try to post more often, whether or not I have pictures to include with it.

Ever since the idea for Caroline Nicole Photography first came to mind, it has amazed me how God has provided for this vision. First, He has given me a husband who couldn't be more supportive and encouraging. He's been there to help with whatever I need, whether it is watching the baby while I go take pictures, or helping me with equipment during a wedding. He doesn't even complain about all of the equipment I have had to purchase!

As if that wasn't enough, every time I start to doubt whether or not I can do this, the Lord sends some kind of encouragement, whether it is a comment from a friend or even another opportunity to shoot. I know that by myself, I am not capable of doing this. But I feel like the Lord is opening the door for this, so I am going to keep walking through it.

Chances are, if you are reading this you have in some way been a blessing to me through all of this - and I am so grateful!

No comments: