Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poor baby!

As a parent, one of the most difficult things I have experienced is watching my little boy when he is sick. Once again, Chris has an unexplained fever - today it hit 104.1! It broke my heart to see my typically energetic toddler laying around on the couch, slumped over in whatever position I left him in while I went to refill the juice cup. I'm taking him to the doctor tomorrow; hopefully we'll get some answers. Pray for the doctor to have wisdom! While I know it is probably nothing more serious than an ear infection, I can't help but worry - what if it is something more? Sometimes kids really do get sick! But I love Chris SO much - so that means that I need to place him in the very capable hands of our Savior, who only wants the best for us.
Here's a few random pics...

Chris following the lawn mower


Story time!

No comments: