Monday, March 10, 2008

A first haircut and a bit of randomness...

Ok, so we were WAY past due for Chris's first haircut! We took him to the place to get it cut today, and let's just say he was less than thrilled - he cried through the whole thing! I think the poor guy cutting his hair was a little nervous, so I think I am going to have to do a little bit of touch-up...

A "before" shot


"Please stop!"
The next two shots are "After" shots.

He's a big boy now!

OK, so now here is a bit of randomness. I know, I probably take way too many pictures of Chris. But seriously, I can't resist!

I love his face in this one!


I love this one of Mark and Chris.



He was working so hard to get some linking cubes apart!



A really random, but pretty, shot of the beach on Bald Head Island early in the morning .






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sad! those curls were so cute! My little one (who is now 2) hates getting his hair cut but sometimes I manage to do it myself. If his hair grew in curls like that I woudn't worry about it! How old is your little one? Dont you still wish you were in NC? I DO!