Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wedding Guestbook

Just yesterday evening, the doorbell rang. I jumped up, knowing exactly who was at the door: our friendly UPS man! This time, he was bringing a package the contents of which are SO exciting: David and Erin's wedding guestbook! They wanted a book of their engagement photos at the wedding for the guests to sign, and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. In fact, I love it so much that I decided to include one (or a regular engagement album; it doesn't have to be for signatures) with all of my engagement shoots. Let me know what you think!








3 comments:

Laurie Gates said...

That is gorgeous, Caroline. I love that idea! Great job!
--Laurie Gates

alison said...

I love this idea and am interested in where you got this particular book from? can you share? i'm getting married in 3 weeks myself :)

Caroline said...

Hi Alison!
If you want, you can email me at caroline@carolinenicolephotography.com and I will be more than happy to share where I order my books from. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!