Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jessica and Scott Are Getting Married!

This weekend I had the opportunity to shoot some engagement pictures for my "baby" sister Jessica and her fiance Scott. It seems like just yesterday Jessica was 4 years old and driving me CRAZY! And now she is a beautiful young woman who is getting married! Scott seems like a great guy, and we are all excited to have him in the family. I can't wait for your wedding in a few weeks!!

Ok, I don't know why blogger is giving me a hard time, but for some reason it won't let me make the pictures bigger, even though I am following exactly the same steps as usual. Anyways, you can click on a picture to view it larger.


























2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love them!!! thanks soo much! you're awesome! <3 you!

Unknown said...

Nice job Caroline diggin the colors and mood of this set. Hope all is well... talk to you soon..errol