Thursday, December 18, 2008

Congratulations Matt and Jessie!

This past weekend I was over in St. Pete for Matt and Jessie's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding, and a fun reception. I think I most enjoyed getting to see family, though! Matt is one of my cousins, and so the wedding was a "mini-reunion" with my mom, grandparents, aunts, uncles, most of my cousins, and my sister Kristin. I haven't see most of them in a long time, so it was fun to catch up throughout the weekend.
I hope you enjoy the pictures! (As usual, until I figure out what is going on with blogger, you'll have to click on the pictures to view them larger.) The slideshow is at the end...











Four of my cousins; my sister Kristin with her youngest Belle; and me :)










4 comments:

My name's MJ... said...

Caroline, These are amazing! Thank you so much for being such a special part of Matt's day...I do beleive you are the best photographer ever!

HappyAutisticMama said...

These are so good! I love all the pictures of Jimmy; he is such a ham.

Oh, this is kinda random, but, when my SIL saw our portraits on your blog, she said that she seriously wanted to fly you out here for her wedding:-) She's not engaged yet, so lots could change, but maybe you'll get to take a trip out here someday!

Kristin said...

Awesome Care! I luvvvv how you captured the personalities of the people you captured! Your on your way girl!

Unknown said...

Nice job ! Love the off camera flash work...peace out!