Monday, June 29, 2009

Say Cheese!

One of Chris's favorite shows is a cartoon called "backyardigans", and one of his favorite episodes is about a robot who walks around saying "cheese, cheese, cheese" because he wants his picture taken. Because he likes it so much, Chris will often walk around saying "cheese" over and over and over again... which drives me nuts...
Mark put it on for him this evening, and when it was over he came into the kitchen where I was in the middle of taking a few pictures of Anna. So, of course, he got right in front of the camera and said "say cheese!" until I took his picture too. I just love this shot! Isn't he so cute?!


1 comment:

Melrose said...

I know this sounds silly, but I love his little baby teeth! It makes their faces look that much younger and baby-er ...my how time flies!