Sunday, July 19, 2009

Desert Song

Today in church a song was sung that I had never heard before, and it was truly a blessing, encouragement, and a good reminder. The song is called "Desert Song", and it talks about praising God even through difficult situations. After all, as the song says, "All of my life, in every season, you are still God." So no matter what happens in life, God is still good and still loves us.

Here is a video of the song; I hope you are blessed by it as I was! (I tried to embed it in the blog, but for some reason the code wouldn't work).

This song was especially an encouragement, as we are still dealing with Mark's unemployment. It has been almost 7 weeks, and it has really been a challenging time for us (especially him, of course!). He has a few good prospects, but nothing definite yet. But, we are trusting that the Lord has a purpose for this, as He does for everything in our lives. So, we are just trying to hang on to that...

1 comment:

Rye Myers said...

I was touched by this song as well. Sarah did a great job singing it too!