Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!

For the Fourth of July, we got together with some friends for a cookout. Our kids are all getting to the age now where they are actually starting to play together, and it is a lot of fun to watch them! We had them out in the back yard with some toys...


Here is Chris with little Jason...

There was a little red car, and Chris had fun pushing Jason and then Dax in it. Good thing he was the biggest one there :)


The boys trying to figure the buttons out :) I think this is my favorite shot!


Fishing with Daddy


I had to take a picture of Anna in her sweet dress!




This is me and Anna with my friend Alyson and her daughter Charlie, who is 4 weeks younger than Anna.


Then we headed out to watch fireworks. Here's the gang waiting for them to start...


I have to say I was rather disappointed in the display. I think part of the problem was that we were too far away - they were so small, and you couldn't really hear them. It totally lost the effect! But, I was still glad to be out there.

Overall, it was a relaxing and enjoyable day. What a perfect way to celebrate the freedom we have!

No comments: