Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Asher is 3 months old!

I'm back! No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I've been working on catching up on client orders, albums, etc., which doesn't leave much time for blogging... but I've been shooting some as well, so here's a recent session.

A few weeks ago I headed over to Brandon and Kerri's to capture baby Asher, who is now 3 months old. He is getting so big! It was fun to watch him, and try to catch his smiles. It was getting close to naptime so he was a little grumpy - but I managed to get some anyways :) Is he getting cute or what?






I love the way Brandon and Kerri are looking at each other in this one. They make a great team!





Finally caught a smile!





I love the fuzz between his toes :)

Another grin







He finally couldn't take it any more...

Thanks again Brandon, Kerri, and Asher! I'll see you soon for his 6 month pics :)

No comments: