Sunday, April 17, 2011

Adam and Valdora are Engaged!

From the moment I first met Valdora, I couldn't wait to work with her. And when I met up with er and Adam for their engagement photos, I was not disappointed! Aside from being a gorgeous couple, I loved the thought that she had put into the session. It was her idea to start off at Da Kine Diegos, a local burrito restaurant. And for the beach photos, they even brought their beach cruisers. I was in heaven :) And I know that their wedding, which is coming up in a few months, is going to be incredible!


LOVE this one! :)

Riding the bikes on the beach proved to be a much harder task than we'd planned on. It was high tide, so there wasn't really any hard sand to ride on.. they gave it a valiant effort, though!



I love the simplicity of this one.
Ok, this is my favorite from the day! I love the light, the grass, the way her hair is blowing, the way they are looking at each other.. (insert happy sigh)...



This is a close second for my favorite shot from the day!
Does Valdora look like a model or what?!
We decided to try riding the bikes on the sidewalk, which was a little easier...
Well, almost :)
Thank you so much you two! I can't wait for June! :)

No comments: