Saturday, July 9, 2011

Eddie, Rye, and soon-to-be-big-sister Ali!

If you have followed my blog for long, you may remember little Ali. She has just turned 2, but for her entire first year I had the honor of photographing her every few months. So it was fun to meet up with her, Rye, and Eddie - isn't it nuts how fast they grow?!
This session was even more fun because Ali is going to be a big sister in just a few weeks! Eddie and Rye are expecting another little girl, so we combined some pictures of Ali with some maternity photos.
Congratulations you three! I can't wait to meet the newest addition :)




Normally I take pictures of the parents pushing their kids on the swing...






I think for some reason this is one of my favorites.







Ok, this has to be my favorite from the day!




No comments: