Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Ali is 1!

I can hardly believe that it has already been a year since I started photographing little Ali. It has been so much fun to watch her grow and learn! She's gone from a tiny helpless infant to a walking, jabbering, busy little girl in just 12 short months - amazing. But it has been a privilege to watch it all!
Here are a few pictures from her last session. For this one, Rye and Eddie wanted to do things a little different than the typical beach/park family shots.. so we got a few pictures at their house and then headed to downtown Melbourne. I love how they turned out!

Here's Ali as a newborn, and then at 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 months and at 1 year.



She's walking already (and has been for a few months now!) This blows me away, since my Anna is only a month younger but isn't even close :)

Eddie's parents were down from NC, so they joined in the fun :)

She has a fascination with leaves!

















Almost exactly a year before this photo was taken, Rye and Eddie sat on this same bench for a few minutes before leaving to go to the hospital to have Ali!



Yummy ;)





LOVE this one!

















Just as we finished shooting, they handed Ali this cup.. and I had to grab one more shot...

Rye and Eddie, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing year!

No comments: