Friday, August 15, 2008

A Busy Brain Dump #2!

I know, I know. I've been slacking on the blog again. Things have just been so darn busy! On the home front, Mark is working two jobs plus going to school. So needless to say we aren't seeing too much of him these days! It is really a difficult season, especially for him. It is one of those times where I know God has a plan, and that it is good, but I just wish He would hurry up and fulfill that plan so we could just move on!
With both a growing toddler and a growing business on my hands, lets just say I am never bored! But I couldn't be happier about it. I absolutely love being a mom, and having this business is something that I would never have even let myself dream about!
On the business front, I am in the process of switching labs. I want to be able to offer a broader range of products, and my new lab, Pictage, will allow me to do that and so much more. If you'd like to see what a gallery looks like, let me know!
I have also been busy with some album designs. I finished a coffee-table style album for Travis and Dar-Lin today, and have a few more to start on. And, of course, there's always pictures to edit!
As for Chris, he is just as busy as Mark and I. Of course, his "busyness" consists of driving his trucks, begging for some tickling, watching his favorite movies, manipulating me for goldfish crackers or cookies, trying to "help" me unload the dishwasher, reading his books... he never stops!
Lately he has discovered "kisses". Whenever he is doing something that he is not allowed to do (screaming, for example) we'll tell him "no". So he then responds by running over and giving us a kiss! If we aren't close enough, he'll kiss whatever is within reach - a piece of furniture, a toy, etc. I'm thinking that he is doing it in an attempt to get out of a spanking? I can't help but laugh, though - it's really cute.
Ok, enough talking. Here's some fun pictures!

I made some cookies last week... Chris loves cookies!!



I had to wash the car last week, and Chris had fun "helping" me.

No comments: