Thursday, August 7, 2008

Congratulations Jim and Melissa!

Last Saturday I had the opportunity to shoot Jim and Melissa's wedding. And I really had a lot of fun! They were so nice from the moment I walked in the door, and I loved watching the two of them together - both were so thoughtful and helpful. And this was not only towards each other, but to everyone else as well. How many weddings have you been to where the bride and groom were the last ones to eat? They really wanted all of their guests, who were mostly family from out of town, to enjoy themselves. Both of them seemed so relaxed and laid-back, and it seemed that everyone had a good time.








This one is my favorite!





Their ceremony was so simple, but so beautiful. They were married on the deck of the Pelican Club in Satellite Beach.
Usually I don't post the formal shots on my blog, but these were important to the two of them. So we took some serious ones...
And some not-so-serious!

Rob with Phoenix Entertainment did a great job as the DJ. He played a great mix of music, and really kept the party going.

Jim wasn't thrilled with the idea of putting his feet in the water... especially after he decided to leave his socks on!


Congratulations you two! I pray God's blessings on your new life together.



No comments: