Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Voting is still open!

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who voted for me yesterday! At the moment, it doesn't seem like I have a chance in the world - I am way behind in the polls. Either some of those girls have some great connections, or they have somehow figured out how to get around the "only voting once per computer" rule. Mark says there are some computers that have changing IP addresses? Anyway, I checked just now and found out that voting will stay open until Wednesday night! So if you haven't voted yet, I would really appreciate it! And if you could pass this on, that would be great too. Click here to vote; scroll down to Day 1 contest. I am entry #10. Thanks again for your support! I have been so excited every time I've checked and seen how many votes I have. :)

No comments: