Friday, August 21, 2009

Mike and Ashley are Engaged!

Last weekend I met up with Mike and Ashley over at Sebastian Inlet for their engagement photos. These two are an amazing couple, and I loved working with them! They both love Jesus, and it was evident that that love formed the basis for their love for one another. They also share a love for the outdoors, so the inlet was the perfect spot for their photos. We started (at 7 am!) on the beach, and then headed over to some trails for a few more.

Ashley and Mike, I hope you enjoy the pictures! I can't wait for your wedding!






















I love it when the guys start suggesting poses... this was Mike's idea, and I thought it was really cute! :)

Congratulations, you two!

1 comment:

Melrose said...

I LOVED the one 7th from the bottom where she was looking straight at you and he was looking up into the sky...beautiful!