Sunday, March 13, 2011

Congraulations John and Holly!

John and Holly were just one of those couples that I immediately liked :) From our very first meeting, I knew that their wedding was going to be well-planned, beautiful, detailed, and fun. And they did not disappoint! Holly did an amazing job planning everything, and they chose some of the best vendors that I have ever had the pleasure of working with. I have way too many favorites from this one.. so be sure to watch the slideshow at the end!

Venue: The Moorings, Vero Beach
Flowers: Eau Gallie Florist
Cake: A Piece of Cake by Elena
Reception Music: The Bus Stop Band

Holly was a stunning bride!





And the guys weren't so bad, either


I love the way Holly is looking at John in this one.




I think this is my favorite from the day!


I have been to a lot of fun receptions, but I really think this one topped the list, thanks to the band. Seriously, they kept everyone, young and old, on the dance floor and having a great time.




The candy bar was amazing! I admit I had a few chocolate-covered espresso beans... ;)


Check out the cake! It is probably the most unique one I've seen.





Congratulations you two! It was an honor to be a part of your day.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

You have the coolest ways of taking pictures of the rings! So creative!