Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Baby Ross is 10 Months Old!

I think I say this every time, but WHERE does the time go?! I can hardly believe that little Ross is about to turn 1.. it seems like just yesterday we were celebrating and helping Mark and Kelly get ready to bring the little guy home. But I have really enjoyed watching him grow over the past months!

Here's his "watch me grow" picture.. and here are the ones at 6 months, 3 months, and as a newborn. I love how you can see Mark holding the toy keys in the corner... these pictures are always tricky to get - how do you keep an active, wiggly baby still? Answer - you move FAST!

We headed over to a nearby park.. he wasn't too sure about the grass :)






I love this one!










Someone is getting teeth!






Right as we were getting ready to leave, Ross decided it was time to give Mommy some kisses. Don't you love sloppy, open-mouthed baby kisses? :)

No comments: