Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Congratulations Charles and Logan!

I was so excited to work with Logan and Charles for their wedding! For one, they are a super sweet, cute, and fun couple. Not only that, though, but they have great taste! They really chose some amazing vendors - I was honored to work with such amazing professionals. In addition to photographing the wedding, Logan and Charles also asked me to do something REALLY fun - I got to set up a photo booth for their guests at the reception! So stay tuned - I'll be posting some pics from that really soon. Here are the vendors from their wedding: Planner: Lauren from A Wedding To Remember Flowers: Eau Gallie Florist Cake: The Pastry Studio Entertainment: DJ Latin Lou from DJ Shane Entertainment Printed Materials: Decoratifs Ceremony: Eastminster Presbyterian Church Reception: Suntree Country Club




A big thanks to Katie for helping me out.. I loved this shot she grabbed of Charles getting ready - with both his Dad and soon-to-be Father-in-law helping out!












And here's the slideshow!

Congratulations Logan and Charles! Thank you for the honor of documenting your day!

No comments: