Tuesday, March 8, 2011

James and Laura are Married!

Here's a wedding that I actually photographed last October.. but am just now blogging... (yes, I delivered the images a long time ago!)
While I am always honored to photograph someone's wedding, when I am doing it for another photographer that feeling is even heightened. So when my friend Lisa asked me to help out with her sister's wedding last October, I was both excited and humbled. Lisa would have photographed it herself.. but it's kind of hard to be a bridesmaid and a photographer at the same time :) So I was glad to help out!
Laura and James's wedding was just gorgeous.. it was held at the Highland Manor, over in Apopka. I think that is one of my favorite venues!







This one makes me smile :)


Lisa and Laura getting ready.. wonder how many times they sat like this while they were growing up?












Laura and James decided to see each other before the ceremony. That way, we were sure to have time to get some good photos of just the two of them.




























This little girl kept running up to me so that I would take her picture :)










Lisa's twin boys were the ring bearers.. how cute are they?!












Congratulations you two!

No comments: