Friday, April 17, 2009

Welcome Bryleigh and Elliana!

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to do some pictures for sweet little Bryleigh Jane and Elliana Noel, who are the twin daughters of Chris and April. These little girls were born 2 months early and weighed less than 4 pounds at birth! When these pictures were taken, the girls were just over 5 weeks old, weighed over 5 pounds, and were doing great.
Because this is such a precious time, Chris and April wanted some pictures to remember it by. So I came over to capture them doing the things that they typically do with the girls: bathtime, feeding, and of course some cuddling. We are planning on repeating this every couple of months for the girls' first year, so stay tuned to see how they grow! In fact, every time I come over we are going to take a picture just like the one above, of the girls in the armchair. That way it is possible to see how they grow!
I don't know if it is because I am about to have a baby girl of my own, but I absolutely loved doing this session. Chris and April, thank you so much for the privilege of documenting your little girls! This is such a precious time for you, and will go so fast. I pray these photos are a blessing to you.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Can we go back in time & have you capture Joy & Jane too? Awesome!!!!