Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Baby Ali

Ok - this post has way more pictures than what I usually put up, but I just couldn't help myself!
A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to head over to Rye and Eddie's house to photograph their precious little one week old girl, Ali. And I absolutely loved getting to document this sweet family! Rye and Eddie are natural parents - both are so caring, and are obviously in love with their new daughter. Unfortunately she was NOT happy that evening, but they handled it so well! They were so patient and loving with her through it all. And we were still able to get some great shots.
Thanks so much you two for allowing me to take these pictures! I'm so glad that our little girls will only be a month apart - I know they'll be great friends :)

I love how Eddie looks at Ali.



So sad!
The only way to get her to stop crying was for Eddie to prop her up on his shoulder... we figured it felt good on her tummy.






What a sweet family!







Finding her thumb kept her happy...

We had to get a shot of the entire family.. Haley included!
Trying to entertain her with a little duck...


Ah, this is what I really wanted, Mom!



I love little feet!
























I'll be heading back over every few months to document her growth... so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Melrose said...

oh my goodness, the one of her laying naked on the bed with her legs rolled over was the cutest baby picture I have ever seen!!! :D soooo adorable!

Lain Eubank said...

Aww... Pictures like these make me want to photograph kids and babies again. These are so precious!

Kristin said...

I love the last picture of her on the couch! Another awesome job Care!