Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dax

Recently my friends Rob and Alyson asked me to take a few pictures of their son, Dax. Dax is a very active 10 1/2 month old who keeps his parents busy! I honestly don't know how they do it, as he never really takes good naps (I live for naptime!). At least he is cute! :) But as crazy as their life is now, it is going to get even busier when Dax is joined by a baby sister sometime in June.
For the pictures, we started off at their house and then headed over to the neighborhood park. Dax was quite content to crawl around everywhere we went (he seems to have no interest in trying to walk) although he did enjoy the swing and slide at the park.
Thanks so much, Rob and Alyson, for letting me capture your funny little man!
































He was absolutely determined to get over to the water!

No comments: