Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grady and Briggs

Shortly before Anna's arrival, I had the opportunity to do some pictures of Grady and Briggs. Their mom wanted to get some pictures of them as a Father's day gift for their dad, but she was tired of the boring posed shots that you typically get from a portrait studio. So she asked me to meet them at the park for some natural "action shots" of the boys. And of course I was happy to do it!
The boys were a lot of fun - they definitely kept me hopping! They were a little hesitant at first - Grady (the older one) even made it a kind of game to try to hide from me. But, once we all got warmed up I was able to get some fun shots. Letting them wade in the pond and catch minnows didn't hurt!



























I think this is my favorite shot of the day - it cracks me up!




No comments: