Friday, October 2, 2009

Congratulations Brandon and Kerri!

Last weekend I had the honor of photographing Brandon and Kerri's wedding. And to be honest, I am still trying to put it into words! The two met last year through their church, when Brandon started attending and became a Christian. So it was awesome to see a couple not only deeply committed to each other, but to Jesus as well. As were the friends and family who were there to celebrate with them.
Just because they are Christians, though, doesn't mean they don't know how to have fun! This was certainly a crazy group that kept me laughing. I enjoyed the "sarcastic" sense of humor that they shared, and the laid-back attitude of the entire group. So laid-back, in fact, that right after they kissed at the end of the ceremony, the pastor called out to me (I was standing in the back of the church) "Miss Caroline, was that long enough for you? If not I can have them do it again!" (he was referring to their kiss) It was great!

Doesn't Kerri look stunning??

I loved the lighting in the church. They were married at His Place Ministries, which is the oldest church building in Melbourne.






And the slideshow...

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day! I pray God's blessings on your new life together. And I am looking forward to hanging out at Chick-fil-a :)

No comments: