Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Holiday Sessions Part 1

Last weekend I headed out to the beach to shoot some holiday family sessions. It was a crazy weekend - in three days I photographed 12 families! I was so excited, as I got to photograph families in every stage: everything from young married couples without children to families with teenagers. A few even brought grandparents along for the fun :)

The sessions kicked off on Friday with two different families. Kyle and Angie were first, with their kids Andrew, Brian, Ali, and Jenna. I have photographed these guys several times over the years, and it is always a good time!

Brian was quite the ham in front of the camera :)


























Next up was Matt and Anya.






I think this is one of my favorites from the day...


Oh, wait, this one is too!

LOVE Anya's hair in this one!



They even brought their "baby" along for some shots!




Stay tuned for the rest of the families!