Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Ok, I know I am a tad late.. but every day should be Thanksgiving, right??

Anyways, I hope that you had a fabulous day filled with family, laughter, food, and good times. And that you were able to take at least a few moments to think about the many blessings in your life. Because we are all so blessed!

Thanksgiving day we got up and I had Mark assemble Anna's crib - finally! Here's a quick shot... I promise to take a picture of her whole room once we get it painted and set up.

Oops, these are out of order.. but this was Chris's preschool Thanksgiving "party". My little picky eater ate a piece of bread, a piece of deli turkey, and then ice cream and about 3-4 cookies :) He was in heaven!


After the crib was put together we headed down to Mark's parents' house to spend the day with his mom and sister. The first thing we did was head over to the park so that Chris could burn off some steam.




Mom cooked a yummy dinner! Chris wasn't interested in eating any of it, though - unless it is pizza he won't eat it. But he was fascinated with the electric knife!


The supervisors :)


Grandmom with her grandbabies


A rare family shot!


Aunt 'Issa with the kids


So what are you thankful for? I am grateful for my family - I have the best husband and kids ever. I am thankful for Mark's job, our home, and that we can provide for our children. I am grateful for my business - what a fun blessing it is! I am thankful for you: my friends, family, and clients. I am thankful for dark chocolate, pizza, flowers, clean laundry, naps, peppermint mochas, Target, and sunshine.But most of all I am thankful that each day I get to wake up and know Jesus better, for His love, His grace, His mercy, His forgiveness, and the sweetness of being His child. I am grateful for the hope that I have in Him - a hope that I WILL get to see my dad and other loved ones who have passed on one day. A hope that one day He WILL return, and all tears and sadness will end. Oh, come Lord Jesus!

No comments: