Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mike and Anna are Engaged!

When Anna first contacted me about photographing her wedding next spring, I immediately knew I liked her... for one, I love her name (in case you are new to my blog, my daughter is named Anna as well). And second, she is a fellow UCF Knight. So, seeing as how I could already tell that she has good taste, I knew that it would be great to work with her! ;)

For hers and Mike's engagement session, we started off at Cocoa Village. They were fun to watch; they are one of those couple that just seems to fit together.
















We then headed over to the Cocoa Beach Pier. They had brought along their respective jerseys, and wanted a few picturest together..


Unfortunately, the day we shot this was the first day of the time change... so it was a little difficult to plan the time... and by the time we got out to the pier, we were loosing light fast! Thank goodness for a good camera!




We headed up onto the pier last, and the lighting was kind of cool... I love how the sky looks in this one.


I think this may be one of my favorites from the evening!



Thanks so much you two! I am excited for your wedding!

No comments: