Monday, February 15, 2010

Antwan, Addie, and (almost) Baby Aaden

Last week I met up with Antwann and Addie for some maternity photos. It was a lot of fun, and poor Addie was a great sport! I had this poor 9-months-pregnant girl doing everything from going on a roof (we got in trouble for that one) to laying down in the grass - and she didn't complain a bit! But it is a good thing we did the photos when we did- less than a week later she called me to let me know that she had just arrived home from the hospital; little Aaden had made his arrival. Boy, did we cut that one close!













As soon as I saw this blue building, I knew we had to use it. There was a balcony upstairs that I was dying to use, but as soon as we stepped foot on it a lady came out of the building to inform us that it was actually part of the roof - not a real balcony - so we couldn't go on it. Oops.





I love Addie's smile!









Congratulations you two! I can't wait to meet little Aaden!

No comments: