Friday, February 12, 2010

Tyler and Sam are Engaged!

The first time I spoke to Sam about photographing her upcoming wedding to Tyler, I couldn't help but get excited. The couple lives in California, but are planning to get married in April in Apopka. And from what they have told me, it is going to be an amazing wedding!

A few weeks ago they flew in to Orlando for a weekend to work on some wedding details, and they also came over so that we could shoot their engagement session. They have ordered a custom guestbook for their wedding, so I'll be using some of the images to put that together. I can't wait to showcase their images in the book - I have so many favorites from this session! I love the relaxed and natural feel from the images - which was easy to capture, since Tyler and Sam are a relaxed and natural couple!


I love how they look at each other....


and I really love the "almost kiss".


Sam works for a company that sells wine, and one thing they like to do together is wine tasting. So, I thought it would be appropriate for them to bring some for our session.






When Tyler popped the cork, it was picked up by this bird! We did get it back, though.










After the beach we headed over to the railroad tracks.






Here's Sam as a supermodel! :)


And as a "damsel in distress" (Tyler's idea!)











Thanks you two for letting me photograph your engagement photos! I am so excited about your wedding!

No comments: