Thursday, February 25, 2010

Congratulations Thomas and Sheiresa!

I have really been so blessed - I get to work with the most amazing couples. And Thomas and Sheiresa were no exception! This couple lives up in New York, and were married there, but they were planning their honeymoon in Orlando. Because they didn't have a photographer then, they decided that they wanted some pictures while they were on their honeymoon.
We met up in Cocoa, and it was a beautiful (though a little chilly, at least for this southerner!) day for a shoot. Sheiresa started off in her Chinese dress, which she wore to honor Thomas's background. It was a gorgeous dress!

















Then we headed over to the beach, and Sheiresa changed into her traditional white dress. I found out during the shoot that she actually got the dress just for these pictures; she wore her Chinese dress for their wedding!






I love the light in the next series of pictures.













Congratulations you two! I enjoyed getting to know and work with you both, and I pray God's blessings on your new marriage.

1 comment:

Nicole-Lynn said...

Beautiful photos! I love her white wedding dress. Wonder where she got it?