Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Anna: 9 Months Old!

I know I say it all the time, but I really can't believe how quickly time flies! And I know I have been really bad about posting pictures. I realized the other day that not only was I late in posting some 9 month pictures of Anna, but I'd completely forgotten about the 8 month ones. So, here's an unusually long post to catch up on both :)

First is the "naked chair" picture.. haha. But you can really see how big and strong she's getting, as well as how much hair she has now!



And here are some of her in her room at 8 months. For those of you who don't know the story, it was quite a long process to get her in her pink room - but I love the result! I love sitting in there with her and playing.






And here are some, also at 8 months, of her in her Christmas outfit. I am having SO MUCH fun dressing up my little girl! For those of you who are interested in the bows, it was made by my beautiful friend Shannon, you can get more info here.




And of course Chris had to join in the fun :)


And here she is at 9 months. A good part of our day is spent on the living room floor (a.k.a. our "playroom") with about a million toys all over the place!





Just like her brother, Anna is always happy outside!


The weather has finally been warming up, so we've been going out a bit more. Chris loves to ride his bike (no, we didn't buy our son a pink bike. It was a hand-me-down from a neighbor!)




This is how we've spent far too many days: all bundled up! I am SO GLAD it is warmer now!


The exersaucer is on it's way out- she is rarely happy in it any more. Though she can't crawl yet, she scoots and pulls herself wherever she wants to go. So she does not appreciate being trapped! I did manage to get this shot of her in it, though.


Her newest passion, though, is those little Gerber Puffs. She LOVES them! Whenever I even pull the container out, she gets really excited and starts waving her arms and legs and making all kinds of noises. And she is really good at getting them in her mouth.


(Chris begged me to take his picture too)



She also loves her sippy cup, which is a good thing since she doesn't like bottles.


My baby girl (and boy!) is growing up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is more beautiful by the day! I love seeing her personality emerge! Thanks again for the shout out. My website is up as of today in case you're interested! (www.loopdeloopbow.com) Love you!

amy said...

She is getting big! And getting more hair! And it looks like Chris got a haircut. A little sad to see him without so many curls, but he looks so grown up, too. Love you, friend!