Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Congratulations Frank and Lauren

Lauren and Frank's wedding was seriously one of the cutest weddings ever :) They are such a cute couple, and so happy together! I loved seeing their smiles throughout the day.


Lauren is actually completing a family of four: Kristen, Evan, and Andrew are Frank's kids. I am guessing this shot is a pretty accurate glimpse into family life :)






Frank and Lauren were going to be spending their first night at a little bed and breakfast called Port D'Hiver. From the outside it just looks like a few old buildings.. but once you go through the gate, it is beautiful! There are some little courtyards with fountains, trees, a footbridge, etc. So we headed over there before the reception for some pictures.


Then we went over to the beach...


I love this shot!!


Then over to a nearby park.


This is another favorite!


All the girls had their hair done at Essentials Spa - I highly recommend them; they do beautiful work.




Their reception was at Djon's Steak and Lobster house - it was a unique venue for the party.




Frank's youngest son turned out to be quite a dancer! I asked Frank if he got it from him, and he said no. But, I believe the pictures tell quite a different story. I'll let you make the call :)



And here's their slideshow!

Congratulations! I hope you love the photos!

No comments: