Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Welcome Baby Andy!

A few weeks ago I got to do one of my favorite sessions ever: I got to go to the hospital to photograph little Andy when he was just 2 days old. I had previously photographed Christina, Michael, and their son Matty at their home, but once little Andy came along they wanted some pictures in the hospital. I was just thrilled to do it! What a special time, and what better way to remember it than with some fun pictures :) Anyways, I had so many favorites... so this post is a bit longer than usual!

He was not very happy at first...


But Momma makes it all better!


Christina's Mom was there to help...






Look at him holding up his head! I love his little nose!




Matty was being a good helper.


Christina's Grandmother with her newest Great-Grandchild.


He found his thumb!








Micheal's Parents


This picture makes me laugh - life with two kids :)






Proud Daddy!


LOVE little feet!




I really love this one.














What a sweet big brother!




Four generations

Congratulations on your new baby! Thank you for letting me be a part of it all.

No comments: