Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Katherine and Doug are Engaged!

I am always incredibly honored when one of my couples refers me to someone - I don't think there is any greater compliment. So I was thrilled when Cori gave my name to Katherine. She and her fiance Doug are going to be getting married next year at the same place as Cori and Travis, the Florida Carriage Museum. I am so excited about getting to photograph another amazing couple at such a beautiful venue!
A few weeks ago the couple came all the way over here to Melbourne for their engagement session. Despite the intense sunlight and heat, they did a great job modeling :) I hope you two enjoy the photos, and I can't wait for your wedding! It will be here before you know it!






In the "Getting To Know You" questionnaire that I had them fill out, Katherine said that she loves how Doug jokes around, while he said that he loves how she puts up with him. So I wanted to take a picture to reflect that...














Congratulations you two! Thanks again for coming all this way; I can't wait for your wedding.

No comments: